Sunday, May 3, 2009

Product Review - Hi Ho Cherry-O.

I'm a cereal fanatic! Love it. All kinds. Not so much for breakfast but for a snack, late night crunch or sugar craving. The flavoured Cheerios are all great, Apple Cinnamon, Frosted, Honey Nut; Yum, but the plain are just that - Plain. Yuck. So, when I saw this bright yellow box sitting on the shelf, it caught my eye. I thought, "why didn't they think of this earlier?"
Needless to say, the box came home with me.
What did I think?
They're great. My first bite was way more banana-y than I expected. Almost too much. But my second and third bites were nothing but yumminess.
If you like banana flavoured (keepin it real - artificial banana flavoured) treats and foods you'll enjoy a nice bowl of this.


Signed,
The Cereal Killa!

1 comment:

  1. I love cereal too...but I can't do banana flavored stuff. Love the fruit, but the artificial flavoring, not for me! Glad you have a new cereal you can enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?