Monday, May 11, 2009

Tasted

I tried a new Lean Cuisine dinner for lunch, Pumpkin Stuffed Ravioli. To bulk it up some, I added some carrots sticks.

The ravioli themselves were really good. But the sauce and surrounding vegetables were nasty. I can't even describe the taste of the sauce, just yuck! And the veggies were soggy.
Here's what was left, can I deduct a point?


6 pts - 1

Won't be buying that again.

---------

So, have you noticed the black corners in my pictures? They're not intentional. My little point and shoot is so old and beat up. The lens is broken and doesn't always open all the way. My great Hubs took me to buy a new camera for Mom's Day, but I couldn't decide which to buy, I want to do some research first. So in the meantime, I have to deal with the black corners.

3 comments:

  1. i am with you, I didnt like this one either

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought the black edges were a cool effect ... wouldn't have known ... lol ... The new LC's have been a hit or (mostly) miss with me ... I've been reverting back to my faithful knowns ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even notice!! Congrats on getting a new camera! As for the LC dinner, maybe you don't like the taste of sage?? It's in a sage butter sauce. It's different for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?