Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chips and Hummus

So let me start by saying, not all hummus' are created equal. I've tried a few different brands, and have yet to find one I'm in love with. I really want to try some recipes and make some of my own. Safeways Eating Right brand is alright. It's not too overwhelming with flavor so it easily pairs with lots of things.


For a quick snack, I had the hummus with some Guiltless Gourmet Blue Corn Tortilla chips. These chips are not the best tortilla chip on the market but I don't mind them. I think if I would've tried them 2 years ago before becoming aquainted with low-fat food options, I would have spit out the first bite.
Anyway, this snack was salty and crunchy and hit the spot for me.

2 comments:

  1. i actually like those chips! you get 18 of them for 2 points! love them~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making my own hummus. I have been wanting to try and come up with some different hummus recipes.

    Love your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?