Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wrap It Up



So, I finally tried Flat Out Wraps. To be honest the wrap itself, isn't that great. But once I fill it with lots of good stuff, they are pretty good. On this one, I spread a LC light swiss wedge on it, then a layer of turkey deli meat and piled high a bunch of veggies. Rolled it up and it was great. I paired it with some cucumber wedges to add more volume and crunch on the side.

This is a pic of another wrap I had before rolling it up.


I always have a big garden salad in the fridge, so instead of just adding plain lettuce, I took a handful of salad. Also, on this one, I spread some hummus on the wrap.

3 comments:

  1. yummy wrap! I agree with you on the Flatouts; I like La Tortilla Factory much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I like roasted red peppers on my wraps too, with hummus, so good. I like the Sabra hummus too. The original flavor.

    Thanks for your comment on my post. :)

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't tried those yet. I keep meaning to pick some up, but I MUST finish all the tortillas I have first, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?