Monday, September 17, 2012

{Food Fix} Progresso Soup

I came home the other day to this box sitting on my door step. 
(except it was sealed)



Inside?
Well a special delivery of

Progresso Soup and coupons for more progresso soup.


Two new flavors to be exact.
Light Creamy Potato with Bacon and Cheese and Light Chicken Pot Pie.

"Light Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese boasts pieces of potato with savory bacon and rich cheese flavor. The Light Chicken Pot Pie Style offers homestyle taste with generous cuts of white meat chicken, hearty potatoes, and classic vegetables.
As the only Light soups endorsed by Weight Watchers®, these Light soups are the perfect way to make thoughtful eating decisions without sacrificing incredible taste, at 2 PointsPlus® value per serving!"
-www.myinsite.com/generalmills

Just in time for fall's chilly afternoons.

I've already tried a can.
 


Along side my bowl of free soup I had a toasted pita pocket.
Yum!
Perfect light lunch.
The soup was really good, which comes as no surprise, since I like just about all of the Progresso Light soups.
 
Want to try these 2 new delish soups from Progresso?  Just leave me a comment and/or email me with your contact info and I'll send you one.





Disclosure: Products and information were provided by MyInsite and General Mills.

3 comments:

Whatcha thinking?