Friday, August 10, 2012

{Fun Fix} Back to School Shopping




If you are anything like me, then you too dread seeing the "Back to School" commercials, store aisles, and coupon mailers.  It seems like every year they come earlier and earlier.  It's like the moment school lets out we parents are bombarded with the thought of preparing for the next school year.  I just want a moment to breath the fresh air, feel the sun on my face and relax without thinking about school supplies and backpacks.

But the truth is, the summer is only so long and the first day of school is quickly approaching.  And let's face it, as much as I dread seeing the "Back to School" ads, I love to shop more, especially at a great sale.

One of my first stops when school shopping is Old Navy.  I can always find great deals on the essentials and trends at ON.  Which is important, because sending a kid off to school is not cheap especially with the mile-long school supply list that is required.

Jaelyn has been developing his own style lately so I'm sure he will have a lot to say about what clothes I buy.  He's really into graphic tee's and hoodies.  So while he will be searching to find the perfect skull tee, I will be on the look out for a sturdy fall jacket and a great pair of jeans, all at the right price of course.



It's so hard for me to believe that my baby boy will be going into the first grade.  He's growing so fast. (tear)

Love this kid!



I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?