Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Love Fix} 7 Years and Counting...

Hello Peeps.

It's been kinda busy around here so I haven't had the chance to post.  Lots has happened in the last couple weeks but one thing that I did plan to share was my 7th wedding anniversary.

Yup, the Hubs and I have been married for 7 years.  It definitely doesn't seem that long, but when I think about all that we have done in those 7 years it puts it all into prospective.  Of course the most important things we have done together as a married couple was have our 3 beautiful kiddos.

Anywho, we kept the celebration low key this year.  In the past we have taken romantic road trips for weekend getaways but not the last 2 years.  I've either been pregs or breastfeeding, which makes it hard to getaway.  So this year the Hubs and I (and little Wynter) decided to stay in town and go to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle.  They are showing the King Tut exhibit, something I've always wanted to see.

It was amazing!!!
I was in awe the entire time.  Just looking at the artifacts and knowing how old they are and where they came from.  It was hard to believe they were real.


The gold and jewelry... so beautiful.


If you ever have the chance to go see this exhibit, do it.
It's pretty spectacular.

After checking out King Tut and his Royal Companions, we decided on a delish dinner at Indochine, a hip and fun Asian restaurant.

A little bubbly for me.
Chicken and Shrimp Spring Rolls
Basil Beef for me.
With brown rice.
Sichuan Beef for him.
 Everything I've had at that restaurant is so so good. 
 
Another year for the photo albums for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?