Friday, May 25, 2012

{Love Fix} Date night

With 3 kids, one whom is still nursing, it's hard for The Hubs and I to get out alone.
But this past Sunday night, we decided to drop the kiddos off at Grandma's and go spend some time together.

We weren't really in the mood for food, but a sweet treat and a stiff drink is always a great time in my book.

So we went to The Melting Pot.





Smore's Chocolate Mix with all the dippers.

And a Cherry Mojito
(there may have also been a glass of wine, but who's keeping track?)

Impromptu Date Night!
Thank You Babe.




2 comments:

  1. That's great that you and the hubby could get away and spend some time with just the two of you! Love that.

    I actually bought a fondue pot recently and have yet to use it! I LOVE FONDUE :)

    Have a lovely long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys make time for each other. That is the way to keep lova alive. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?