Saturday, May 26, 2012

{Food Fix} Lunch Date with Avon

The weather around here has been wet and dull.  True to what Seattle weather is known to be.

So just to get out of the house, Avon and I (and a sleeping Wynter) decided to go to the mall, wander around and have some lunch.

I really wasn't in the mood to buy some over priced, unhealthy mall food court food, so instead we brought our own lunch.

Grapes, pretzel thins, apple slices and a PB and apple wrap.

Avon had his sippy cup full of juice and I had a Skinny Vanilla Latte (not from home).



The peanut butter & apple wrap was my first and it was delish.  Avon even liked it.
I have a feeling it will be making a regular appearance at lunch time around here.


What a fun little outing with Mr. A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?