Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{Fashion Fix} Mommy Time


On Sunday I had a rare chance to get out of the house BY MYSELF (no husband or kids) to do some running around. 
I can't even tell you how good it felt!!!

I first went to the mall, to find some summer clothes for Jaelyn.  My baby is leaving with Grandma on Wednesday for 10 days to visit family in Baltimore and spend some time down in Orlando at Disney World.  He's gonna have a blast, but I'm gonna miss him.

While at the mall, I decided to do a little browsing for myself.  Didn't find anything though, post prego body is just not ready for new clothes.  I rather wait another month or so, before doing any summer clothes shopping.


{Hot Skinny Vanilla Latte is a must during Mommy time}

After a few other stops, I ended up at Target.  {Love Target}
There were a few summer dresses that I spotted on the clearance rack so decided to give them a try. 
No winners, but I did think to get a pic of myself since I haven't posted a progress pic of my weight loss.  Down 15lbs.



{Outfit Shot}

Gotta love Mommy Time!

2 comments:

  1. That sweater fits you in all the right places! The belt really accentuates your waist!

    My mom LOVES it when the entire house is out of her hair so I think I can understand where you are coming from :) She loves it when my dad would take me and my siblings out on the weekends and she has time for herself!

    FL is having lovely weather right now so Disney World will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?