Monday, September 26, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge Day - 21

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

I'm fortunate enough to say that I have a lot of things to be happy for.  I've got a big close family, an amazing husbad, the best kids, supportive friends, great health, and lots of love.

One of the things I in my life that makes me happy is my dog Hennessy aka Henn Dogg aka Diggity.

I've had Hennessy for almost 7 years and he has been so much love from day one.  I call him my first born.  He can drive me crazy at times, but makes up for it when he's being sweet and wants to cuddle.   There is no other dog like him.



Mommy loves you Digs.

2 comments:

  1. my husband would love a dog he can call Hennessy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DaMora! I'm a Seattle journalist writing some articles for MSN.com about family traditions. I came across a post you'd made on another blog about your family's Thanksgiving Eve sleepovers. I'd love to talk to you about it for a story. You can reach me here: lisastiffler@yahoo.com, and here's a story I've written for this series on traditions:
    http://freshtakes.msn.com/#/articles/30366685

    Please drop me an email as soon as you can!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?