Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Fun Fix} This Adorable Blog of Mine.


Someone thinks my little blog is adorable.  Specifically, Ms. Miesha Roshawn thinks my blog is adorable and she let me know by sending this award my way. Well I gotta say, I think she is great too.  Check her out, she has a weight loss story that is sure to inspire.  Thanks Lady!

Fun little fact about Miesha and myself,

Although we now live in different citites, she and I attended Garfield High  in Seattle at the same time.  She was a Senior when I was a Freshman but we didn't know eachother then. We just recently connected the dots after already following each other's blogs.  Go Dawgs!!!

Anyway, back to the award.

Like most awards, there are a few fun little rules to follow.

* Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
* Tell us 10 things about yourself.
* Nominate your bloggers.
* Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.

  1.  My middle name is Marrie.
  2. I'm a Reality TV junkie.
  3. Target is my favorite store.
  4. Grande Skinny Vanilla latte, is my usual order at Starbucks
  5. Tulips are my favorite flower. (Something else Miesha and I have in common)
  6. 90's West Coast Rap (Snoop, Pac, Dre) is my fave kind of music to hear at the club.  Gets me on the dance floor everytime.
  7. If I had one wish, I'd end world hunger.
  8. Purple is my favorite color.
  9. I love camping with my family.
  10. I always thought I'd have 3 kids... 2 down...

Nominees:

1. Erica at Fashion Meets Food. The blog title says it all.  Fashion and Food all wrapped up in one, gotta love it.

2. Jaime at Embracing Balance. I love the direction of this blog; finding, maintaining and most of all embracing balance. Jaime makes it look so easy and I'm always inspired to focus on my own balance after reading her blog. (Oh, and she's Canadian, just like me!)

3 comments:

  1. 2-3 kids is my goal too! :) I'm currently at 0!

    Your starbucks drink is my go-to drink too! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am obsessed with Target lately! Thanks so much for the award gorgeous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes and purple is my favorite color too, and Target IS my favorite store!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?