Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Fashion Fix} Grammy Misses


I love the fashion at the Grammys. 
Of all the award shows, I think the Grammys is the one where the fashion is expected to be a bit edgier and hip.
Unfortunately, some artists either take that too far or don't take advantage of it at all.

***
Here are my Grammy fashion misses.



Jordin Sparks
This dress is just ugly. The pink lining... ugh.


Drake
Too much black, not enough edge.


Heidi Klum
I usually love her style but this was just no good.
The hair, the arm bands, the hang... no good.

Katy Perry
Looks like a cross between an angel, mermaid and shower curtain.

Kim K
Although, her hair and make up is fab, this look is played.

Lea Michele
I don't know if it's the pose or the dress, but she looks shapeless.
I'm just not feeling it.
\
Monica
This dress needs a better neckline, something that dips a bit.
The straight line across her shoulders makes it look like her head is resting on a shelf.

Nicki Minaj
Perfect example of going too far.
She looks like a damn fool.

Diddy
What a Dork.
***
Agree? Disagree?

Tell me what you think.

***
It wasn't all bad, I'll post my Grammy Fashion Hits tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. I agree.

    I like how you wrote in the photo box. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Head on a shelf, too funny. And why does Drake always have the fart face, like he smells something stink. I can't stand that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you ion all except Kim, I liked the gold dress. I also think Monica looked good, but I am not feeling the shoulders.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?