Thursday, February 17, 2011

{Fashion Fix} Grammy Hits

As promised, here are my Grammy Fashion Hits.
For me, these artists captured all that Grammy Night Fashion should be.  Fresh, Edgy and Sexy.


Ciera
She worked this look, like only few people can.
My only critique is the shoes. I think they
were a little too harsh.

Eva Longoria
She rocked the classic black and white, but freshened it up
with the soft lines and mini.

Jennifer Hudson
She looks amazing from head to toe.
I like how the shoes compliment the lines in the corset of the dress.


Julianne Hough
Prints are hard to pull off, but I think this print works.
Its fun and pretty with just enough edge1.

Adam Lambert
Sometimes, he can over do it, but this look is spot on for him.
It says "Rock Star" without saying
 "I'm wearing yesterdays underwear and make up" 
 
Kelly Osbourne
I'm diggin her new look. She's still working her own style,
just matured.
I like this soft, flirty dress on her.

Keri Hilson
This is a perfect look for the Grammys.
Nothing over done, but all the right elements in all the right places.
A mix of color, edge, bling and sexy.


Lenny Kravitz
He's a Grammy Vet and knows that his look works for him.

And now for my Best Dressed...

Drum
Roll
Please
.
.
.



Jenny from the Block
This is my "Best Look" b/c
it is exactly how I want J Lo to look at the Grammys:
In charge, confident, and sexy.

*side note: anywhere else this dress would be way too short.
***

What are your thoughts?

Who was your "Best Dressed"?

3 comments:

  1. Great choices, not so sure about Ciara and her "superwomen" look though. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Lo was on FIYAH! She has been looking so good lately. I loved the top tat she had on last night on American Idol.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?