Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday Binge

OK, well maybe not as drastic as a binge, but I did get my grub on over the holidays. I spent a week at my parents' house for Christmas and there was goodies galore. Of course I had to partake in the deliciousness but I did try to not go too overboard. I haven't weighed myself since I've been home. I don't want to know the damage done yet. My plan is to just get back on track and weigh myself in a week. That way, if I've gained tons, I won't know, therefore I won't get all depressed about the number.

The moment I got home, I got right back on track.


Here's some of what I've been munching on...


~Taco Salad
~Minestone soup
~PB toast, orange
~Eggs and toast
~Apples and veggie burger
~Gum, we all know it's great for that sweet bite and to keep from munching mindlessly

~Fruit
~Snack

~~~
I've been considering a blog make over...
It's been almost 2 years and I'm ready for a change.


1 comment:

  1. Blog makeover yes. And then you can do mine!

    And I like your Toy Story plate. Very nice lol!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?