Sunday, December 19, 2010

Food Pics

So, I've really been rockin my healthy eats and baby weight loss. I jumped back on the wagon about 2 weeks ago with a goal to lose 30 pounds by my 30th birthday in April. So far I'm down about 8 pounds and I don't even feel deprived, so I must be doing something right.


On to the food...


Chicken ravioli with a veggie red sauce.
Garden salad with my must have; raisins.
A veggie burger, veggies and sweet potato chips.
Chickenless chicken burger and baked sweet potato.
Egg whites, turkey bacon and a toasted sammy thin.
Healthy Choice sweet and sour chicken.
Food Should Taste Good sweet potato chips.Lentil soup with whole wheat bread spread with ICBINB.
Another TV dinner (don't judge, they're quick and I'm busy) This one was chicken pesto pasta something or other.
More salad.
I'm also proud to tell that I've been keeping a container of cut up veggies in the fridge for my snack attacks, I've successfully fought all my late night urges to kill the rocky road ice cream and I attended 3 christmas events that all had goodies galore, but I made wise food choices and did more socializing than eating.


2 comments:

  1. All your food looks fantastic! Congratulations on your loss so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Youve got me salivating at work. Mmm. That all looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?