Friday, June 4, 2010

Date Night

The Hubs wanted to take me out for an impromptu dinner date. We ended up at the Melting Pot for Happy Hour.


First up we each had a Caesar salad, which I took a pic of but must have missed it while uploading.


Next we had the Traditional Swiss cheese fondue. It was cheesy and delish.



We ended our "Fondue Pig Out" with a milk chocolate dip. Heaven on a plate.


We dipped away until the goodies disappeared.
Oddly, I didn't take any pics of us. But you all know what we look like. :)



6 comments:

  1. Melting Pot is one of my favorites. I don't really like cheese, but that swiss is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost licked the screen. I miss Melting Pot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used your blog to make my first shopping list of my weight loss journey! I love sweets but just a little too much.

    Come check out my blogs:
    http://workoutbarby.blogspot.com/
    http://ienvybarby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some Melting Pot in my life. This food looks so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the melting pot. Hey DeMora did my cards get shipped out yet??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disregard that last message I got them today.
    THANKS again they are so very cute

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?