Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Re-Cap

I'm happy to report I'm glad we went to the wedding. After I got over my short moment of the pregnancy blues, I turned the music up and started getting ready.


It was a beautiful event and I didn't feel like the big, fat, prego girl in the room.


I took a full body shot of my outfit, but I don't have the camera card at the moment.
But here are a few from the Hubs' camera that we took with us.




{Me in the car. major prego face}
{7 month belly shot}
{I almost forgot to get a pic of my salad, half eaten}


{Edible Arrangements centerpieces, beautiful and yummy}
{I had the Salmon for dinner}

{Beer for the Hubs & Diet Coke for Me}
{Eat Cake!! The beautiful Newlyweds cutting the huge cake}
{My slice had a strawberry filling, with real whole strawberries, delish!!!}

I'm so glad we went. The Hubs and I had such a great time. Weddings are always fun and in so many ways romantic. Makes me think about my wedding day. Oh the Love!!










1 comment:

  1. I am glad you went, and glad you had a good time! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?