Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jaelyn's 4th Birthday!!!

Jaelyn turned 4 on Mother's Day. We had a Toy Story birthday party for him at the park on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day and a fun party.

Here are a few pics from the party.



Jaelyn's one request was a pinata. We found a Buzz Lightyear pinata. Each kid had a chance to take a swing at it.

Candy Crazy. I wonder what the reaction of the kids would've been if I stuffed the pinata with veggies?

I didn't get any pics of the food, b/c I had my niece, Dejia take all the pics for me while I kept the party going.
The menu was kid friendly and easy.
  • hot dogs
  • hamburgers
  • sub sammy's
  • strawberries, cantelope & grapes with fruit dip*
  • chips
  • capri suns for the kiddos and soda for the parents

*Fruit Dip = rf cool whip + ff strawberry yogurt + cinnamon


Of course we had a Toy Story cake.

Dejia, somehow got this pic of me. I guess it's a good shot of my prego belly at 6 1/2 months.

Thanks D for handling the pics for me.



~~~~



For Mother's Day the Hubs took our Mom's and I along with my Sissy to dinner on Saturday night. I don't have any of the pics yet because, I used Dejia's camera and she hasn't had a chance to e-mail them to me yet, so I leave you with this pic of my MIL and Mum from the party.

Happy Mother's Day!!!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jaelyn! And Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice pic of the MIL's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look soooo cute, loves the preggy belly!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?