Sunday, April 25, 2010

Handcrafted



Not only do I like to eat, I like to craft.
Card making, scrapbooking, crocheting and whatever else tickles my fancy.

This past weekend, I spent in BC with the parentals and family. Saturday was a rainy, wet day, so Mum and I took total advantage of it and made cards all day. She had recently purchased an embossing machine that we hadn't played around with yet, but now we're hooked. I need/want one now.

It had been such a long time since I had been able to really ignore everything else and just craft so I got way focused and knocked some cards out.

Well, Mum wanted me to take some pics of the ones I made so she could reference them for ideas later. I figured since I was taking pics of them, I may as well share them with you all too.

Here are a few I made.


{baby cards}
{close up}
{blanks}
{girly blank}
{wedding}
{blank}
{kids birthday}
{adult birthday}
{more blanks}


So much fun.

Now I'm ready for any occasion.

Do you like to craft?











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I never thought about card making until a few weeks ago when I went over to a friends house. She has alot of scrapbooking stuff and suggested we make cards for a friend that lives away and is having a baby. It was SO much fun! Crafting allows you to be creative and express yourself in a fun way. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?