Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day.



So Turkey Day has come and gone. I can honestly say, I'm thankful for that.

Thanksgiving is a great day. I love the idea of taking time to be thankful for all of our blessings. But all the food and temptations is another thing. I

Yesterday I got my grub on. But I won't get into all that, I'll just show you my first plate.

I used a small lunch plate and filled it with little portions of all my favs.
Mac and Cheese
Greens
Ham
Cranberry Sauce
Cornbread Dressing
Turkey and gravy


It was pretty much all down hill from there.




So I leave you with a pic of my boy. He was sick, but still managed a sweet smile for mommy's camera.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delish! I'm craving greens...

    Thats a big plate Jae's got there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we pretty much ate the same stuff. For me a total carb overload. I'm kinda glad it's over.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?