Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back on track today. I woke up and had a lite breakfast of Puffins in ff milk and a juicy orange.

Todays snacks were a small banana and a sf jello cup. I've had 2 cups of peppermint tea and lots of water.

For lunch I had a sandwich on a ww sammy thin, with deli turkey and cheddar cheese. No pic, my bad.
Along side my sandwich I had some brussel sprouts. I haven't had any in so long. I actually didn't know how great they are until today. Easy to make and really delish.

Dinner tonight is Shepherd's Pie.

Happy Healthy Eating!

4 comments:

  1. everyone is eating brussel sprouts. I seriously gotta try making some. how exactly do you make yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to get back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo. Those Puffins look like something I need to search out.

    And why do everybody's Brussel Sprouts look better than mine?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could say I am back on track. I don't know what's going on. Nice to see you've got it together.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?