Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PB & Co Chocolate Dreams


I've been seeing Peanut Butter & Co. in food blog world for quite some time. Me being the crazy PB lover that I am, have been trying to find it everywhere. I've only been able to find the regular PB up until I went to a Kroger while in Houston.
Of course I had to buy some.
I got the both the Chocolate Dreams and Cinnamon Raisin flavors.

I was so excited to try it.

A quick spread on a toasted english muffin, yum.


I think it's really good.
Not as great as Nutella, but that's not fair, because what is better than Nutella?



4 comments:

  1. Seriously! You said it. What is better than Nutella? Nothing, that's what!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get around to trying that. I ventured out to Almond butter first and now that the jar is gone I'm moving on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, that looks yummy. I'll have to try it. I found your blog through another blog. Looks like you've had great success on your weight blog! Your blog's a keeper, I just had to follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?