Sunday, October 4, 2009

Snacks.

I've been trying to be accountable for each snack I have. Snacking and little bites and tastes here and there are really my challenge. I know every bite counts and eventually adds up but I still manage to sneak them in.

Starting today, I am going to re-think each snack and make sure it is worth putting in my mouth. I need a snacking "rule" to stick to.
Maybe I'll limit myself to 1 fun snack per day and if want another it will have to either be fruit or veggies.

Here are a few I've enjoyed lately.


I love black licorice.


This ThinkFruit bar was different. I think I didn't really enjoy it until about the third bite. That's when I got over the chewy texture and really started tasting it. I don't know if I'll buy this flavor again but I will try another.

***
Do you have a rule when it comes to snacking?

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried those think fruit bars! I snack only in the afternoon, usually around 3pm. I usually have two things, like a fruit or veggie and a yogurt or some snap pea crisps or a rice cake with peanut butter. I also really like Kind bars. You should try them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?