Sunday, October 4, 2009

Food

What have I been eating lately?

A little of this and not too much of that.

Here are a few of the lunches and dinners I've had in the last couple of days that I haven't had a chance to blog about.
***
A Lean Cuisine Asian Potsticker Dinner.
This was my second time trying this one, I remember it tasting better the first time. A bit too gooey.

***

For lunch one day, I whipped up some sauteed veggies with tofu, sprinkled with teriyaki sauce. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of tofu but as long as it's flavored well and cooked enough, I can dig it. This dish was Yum Yum.

***

Dinner one night was chicken caesar salad.

***

I finally got a chance to have a NF Pumpkin Spice Latte. I love the fall flavors for coffee. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 comment:

  1. I am addicted to the pumpkin spice latte! It is like bringing the flavor of the holidays and putting it in a cup of coffee! It makes me all warm and fuzzy too. Around christmas time they have the peppermint lattes too I think! I love holiday treats!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?