Friday, October 23, 2009

Good Eats



You all know how I feel about a fast and delish pita pizza!!
I tried a new Clif bar today. Chocolate Brownie. Let's just say it was so yummy, I was better off not knowing it exsists.
TJ's Veggie Samosas on a bed of Sauteed Veggies. These are so good. Love Love. The veggies were perfect too. So filling and wonderful.
***
Well peeps, tomorrow we leave for Houston. It's gonna be a great vacay with family. Can't wait. But, I am a bit nervous about the eats. Everything is large in TX and that includes the portions. My Hubby is a BBQ and Soul Food fanatic so I know he will be trying to hit up some restaurants. He's the type that will see a BBQ joint and pull right over, hungry or not.
With that said, I know I have to go with a game plan.

I have to tell you that I did really well with this weeks daily goals. Got to the gym on my planned days, ate well, paid attention to my portions and listened to my body. So, I plan to continue this while in TX.

-No eating, unless I'm actually hungry
-Stay away from high fat foods
-Limit my meat intake
-Water, Water, Water

Have a healthy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I live in Houston and I hate that I am just now reading this. How was your trip? Fine I hope. O you probably arrived just in time for our "cold front." LOL, which lasted for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more about the veggie samosas...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?