Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ugh...

It's been one of those days for me. I havn't been feeling well all day. A bit dizzy at times, tired and lazy. I don't know what it is. I really hope I'm not coming down with the flu or other virus.
I've been consuming more sugar than usual lately. For some reason there has just been more cookies, cakes and goodies around here. And I've been picking here and there. Maybe that's the problem.

Tomorrow, I'm waking up and starting fresh. No junk for me for a while. Also, I think I need to get back to journaling. That way, I will have time to re-think any bad food choices.

Oh and Water, Water, Water. I think I've been lacking a bit on the H2O.

-

Moving on.

Despite waking up and feeling like crap, I still managed to make a great breaky fast.
  • 2 Special K Red Berries waffles w/ sf syrup
  • A juicy nectarine
  • 2 egg whites with a sprinkle of cheddar

Lunch was just as delish.
  • A pita pizza w/ fresh mozzarella and fresh basil
  • Diet Coke (had a sweet tooth)

After lunch it was all downhill.
I snacked on a few different things.
  • PB and crackers
  • Apple slices
  • Yogurt and granola
  • Handful of Honey Bunnies
  • A couple bites of some salmon

It was bad.

I havn't had a real meal for dinner, but I'm craving Ice Cream.

2 comments:

  1. mmm... that pita pizza looks delish!
    I think you can have a great day tomorrow! Just get your focus back on and I am sure you will do great!
    By the way you are beautiful before and after! Thanks for the inspiring pics. I cant wait for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. look at that pizza. It makes me want to ditch this plumb and eat 3 of those pizzas. Unfortunately, I have the capability to inhale pizzas (plural).

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?