Friday, September 18, 2009

Today was a good day.

I stayed true to my plan of journaling and making smart choices with my food today.

I started my day early with a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine w/ some Fiber One cereal and a cuppa joe.
I didn't eat the banana until later.


I been a bit bored and unhappy with my coffee's lately. I'm thinking of trying a new brand. Any suggestions?

After breaky fast, Jaelyn and I headed out the door, with my water bottle and banana. We had a interview to go to at an elementary school near by to see if Jae can be a peer leader in their special needs pre-school. He got accepted. His role in the classroom will be to help encourage playing and learning to the students who require extra attention, by leading by example. I think it will be such a fantastic experience for him and a great learning opportunity.

After our interview at the school, we did some shopping and visiting with grandma. Good thing I brought my banana to hold me over.

I was pretty hungry when I got home, so while I fixed dinner, I munched on some watermelon.

Dinner was a delish cesaer salad with salmon and a Morningstar Farms Chik burger topped with a 1/2 slice of cheddar, rf mayo, mustard and lettuce.

Right now, I'm sipping on a glass of white wine and enjoying a Hershey's Kiss.
Happy Healthy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?