Friday, September 25, 2009

Leftover Remix & Food Find

Last nights dinner was left over cacciatore chicken in a Flatout Wrap with kidney beans, lettuce and sour cream.
Really Really Good.
I added a side salad with rf ranch. I've really been enjoying ranch dressing lately, weird b/c the only other time I really liked ranch was when I was prego. Hhmm?

~~~

Food Find

I don't know if this is a new product at TJ's but it's new to me.

It's sweet and has all the great fall flavors I love; pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg.

The NI is great too; 40 cal/serv and 0g fat.

I sweetened my oatmeal with it this morning.

Also in my morning oats, was raisins, chopped walnuts and ff milk.

I bet the pumpkin butter would taste great on a simple piece of toast too.

~~~
Don't forget to Enter in my Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some good things about pumpkin butter. I need to look for some down here. We don't have trader joe's in Texas. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?