Monday, September 21, 2009

I won, I won!!

Exciting news:



Way Cool!


Thanks Jen.


*


Yesterday I had leftover whole wheat pecan pancakes for breakfast.


One with sf syrup.



The other with sf blackberry jam.


*

The Hubs and I took Jaelyn and Hennessy to fly kites.

Hennessy did more watching than flying.

Jaelyn flying his first kite.

*

After our kite flying we went to our cousin's house to watch the Sanfransico 49er's vs. the Seattle Seahawks. Big game in our family b/c the Hubs is from the Bay Area in Cali and we live just outside of Seattle.

All the guys in their fav teams' jersey's watch the game, shouting at the TV, while all the girlfriends/wifes sat around the kitchen island chatting.

There was a ton of food. Luckily lots of great choices. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera memory card in my laptop at home, so I didn't get any pics.

I enjoyed:

  • Chips and homemade salsa - probably more that a handful ;)
  • 1/4 of a beef enchilada
  • lots of veggies, little bit of dip
  • apple slices
  • 2 Budlight Limes
  • a couple of jello shots

Not too bad, but could've been a lot worse.

When I got home, I was really tired for some reason. But also a bit hungry, so I heated up a Lean Pocket and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?