Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ducks, Veggies & Pasta

Jaelyn and I had a great time feeding the ducks. He is animal crazy, so feeding the ducks is always an exciting activity for him.
While we were at the park we ran into his cousin and her mom. So they got to hang out for a bit.

So, cute.


Lunch was grilled zucchini, eggplant, and mushrooms, pan fried polenta all sprinkled with parm. I added some TJ's Reduced Guilt pita chips b/c they had been calling my name.

The zuc and eggplant came from my garden.


Really good lunch.


For dinner I made Chicken Cacciatore. I used a bottle of sauce I found at TJ's. I marinated the chicken breasts for a few hours with Italian dressing. Once ready to cook, I put the chicken in a baking dish, pour the sauce on top and baked it away.
Put it on a bed of ww pasta.

Added a small Caesar salad.
And Ate.
Yum.
Good Day.

Good Night.
_

Oh but before I go, I have a great give-away. Details to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?