Saturday, July 18, 2009

Talk about a Lazy Dinner

Cheese Pizza Lean Pocket and a Wendy's Ceasar Salad.

-
It's been a long day.
After only about 5 hours (I really need at least 8 to not be a beast) of sleep last night, I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I started my day. In addition to a few errands, I had a funeral to go to which was about an hour away from my house. The traffic was horrible and the sun was hot.
The service was really nice but it was a sauna in there. The funeral and family events took up the entire day, which took all my energy.
I knew when I got home I wouldn't want to cook anything, so I stopped at Wendy's for a salad. I was so tempted to just say f-it and buy a burger to, but remembered I had a Lean Pocket at home.
So there you have it.
Dinner is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?