Friday, July 10, 2009

Breakfast.

I love me some breaky-fast.





This morning to get my day started, I whipped up an egg white scramble with mushrooms and bell pepper. Some turkey bacon, which I cooked just a tad to long, a sammy thin and 1/2 slice of cheddar. So good.


I've been on a serious turkey bacon kick lately, which really surprises me b/c the first time I tired it, I thought it was so nasty. Maybe it was the brand I bought before?


I'm looking forward to a great day. The sun is shinning and the air is warm. That's always a great start to the day. I'm headed North to the parents house again, gotta baby shower to go to on Sunday out there. It's just the son and I going this time. There is a great outlet mall on the way, so we'll probably stop and shop.


TGIF everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. LOL...the big girl uniform...guilty! I have so many black shirts. You're doing a good job! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?