Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lunch

Lunch's I had lately...

This was my bagged lunch for work one day this week. I had a pita sandwich with deli turkey and sprouts. A LF vanilla yogurt. A nectarine and banana and a WW drk chocolate raspberry mini bar. I like a bunch of little things in my lunch bag. This way I can have a little something for each break and a snack to hold me over on the ride home.

***

For a couple of days, I had been craving a BLT. So I finally made one. I used turkey bacon, lettuce, sliced tomato and a cheddar slice on a Orowheat sandwich thin. I guess it would be a BLTC. Plated with a sliced orange. I didn't think the turkey bacon would do the trick, but let me tell you, it was so so good. So good that I made another one the next day. Totally took care of my craving.

***

A big garden salad is always a great choice for lunch. This is one of my favs. It's basic and simple. Fresh lettuce, cucumber, carrots, green onion with raisins and crutons. Drizzled with FF 1000 Island.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. i like to pack a whole bunch of little things when i go to work too! it does make a difference, and you always have something healthy to snack on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! That sandwich looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?