Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Food Find

Well, I'm back at the Parents house in BC. Came for my nieces 7th grade graduation. Which is a big deal, b/c she's going to High School next year. Around here, you go to elementary from kindergarten to 7th and high school from 8th to 12th.


Anyways, my Mom showed me these thin cookies she found at Costco. They are THINaddictives, Cranberry Almond Thins.



The nutrition info is as follows:


Not too bad.
They come individually packaged with 3 little cookies each. They taste great. Have a nice almond flavor and the cranberry gives it a hint of tart with some sweet. They remind me of thinly sliced biscotti.
I had mine with a cup-o-joe.


I'm going to try to find these at my local Costco. They would be a great after work snack or even after dinner with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?