Sunday, June 28, 2009

Brown Rice Cali Rolls

So, I disobeyed one of the best known weight loss rules: Never go to the grocery store hungry.

I didn't realize how hungry I was before leaving but once I got there I was starved. Of course this means everything looked so good and I craved everything I saw. I did manage to only purchase healthy foods. Anyways, while I was there I found these:


I've never seen brown rice cali rolls before. Interesting.

They were good, not as good as the regular white rice rolls, but still yummy. And definately took care of my hunger.

3 comments:

  1. I tried those, too! I first found them at Trader Joe's, but now I see them in my regular grocery store also. I agree with you. They are good, but I think the brown rice is a bit on the mushy side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look good! i love california rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have those at Publix. Grocery store sushi is ok for a quick fix!

    Dawn @ http://byebyetomybigbutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?