Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Woo Hoo!!



I got an award today! How exciting is this?!


Connie B at Losing It.... rocks! Not just because she picked me for this award but also because her blog is super great. She always posts yummy looking recipes and food finds. And let me not forget to mention, she can easily be considered an expert on Jillians 30 min Shred. She posts about rocking the video. She's inspired me to keep movin and pushing forward.


Thanks Connie B!

So now I have to choose 3 blogs I think are Super. I follow so many great ones, so here goes nothing....

1. Marisa at Trim The Fat - I looked forward to reading Marisa's blog everyday. She posts her daily meals and after browsing her blog, it's hard not to want to eat healthy. She has some great foods ideas and always posts healthy choices.

2. Marcy at I Signed Up For This?!? - With my new found attraction to running, Marcy's blog has become very inspirational to me. She posts about her training for marathons and tracks all her miles ran. Wow. If you are looking for that extra motivational kick to get into your sneakers, check her out.

3. Wendy at Adventures Of nursewendys... - Wendy is a beautiful wife and mother of 3. Which scores major points in my book b/c trying to manage my life as a wife and mother of just one is difficult enough. I applaud her for still finding the time to take care of herself. Oh, and I also want to mention she is a nurse. We gotta thank our nurses!


And now the rules of the award:
Tape it up on your blog somewhere.
Pass it along to 3 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.




I would also like to thank all of my followers for the great support and comments. I really enjoy reading your blogs aswell as sharing this little corner of the universe with you.


Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the award! and thankyou for the award! i am not sure i know how to link or tape my award up...i willl give it a try! i am so not computer savvy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mora! And back at ya on the yummy eats!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?