Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

The Hubs and I went out with some friends to a party Saturday night. We had a blast as usual, and I enjoyed more than one alcoholic beverage as usual. Anyway, monday morning I knew I had a full day ahead of me, which was going to envolve BBQ and more alcoholic beverages. So, I wanted to start the day light. I snatched up a banana and a quick Starbucks Light Vanilla Frappuccino, then headed to my MIL's where my son spent the night.
At the BBQ we made Sangria. Yum!! It was so good, I think it's going to be my summer drink.

Jaelyn even had a few citrus slices in his juice.


The Hubs was drinking them so fast, he passed out on a blanket in the yard before dinner was even served. So Jaelyn and I had to wake him up.
I completely forgot to take a picture of my dinner plate, but I had a hotdog, a chicken drumstick some potato salad, baked beans and greens. To be honest, I ate way too much. Oops!


Memorial Day BBQ. Perfect weather, delicious food and flowing drinks. Gotta Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?