Friday, May 8, 2009

Left-overs, done over

I had some left over grilled chicken and onions, which came in handy for a quick lunch.


I warmed some corn tortillas and filled them with lettuce, the warmed chicken and salsa. For extra bulk I added some carrot sticks on the side. I know it's so cliche, but keeping chopped veggies in the fridge is a smart and easy way to get them in your diet.
Anyway, along side my lunch, I had a Diet Coke. I don't do diet soda often, I was never really a soda drinker, unless I was mixing it with alcohol :)! But every once in a while, I want a sweet drink with a little fizz.


This lunch was light and filling.

2 comments:

  1. How funny....I brought leftovers of my fajita chicken mix and some WW tortillas for dinner tonight at work! Like minds, I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?