Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weigh In after Vegas

What does 3 days of drinking and partying in Las Vegas do to your weight loss progress?




* +2.4 pounds *


Oh well, it was so worth it. I had a blast hanging with my sister and her friend. Meeting new people, dancing the nights away, walking the strip, eating the food, winning on the penny slots. A great weekend it was.
-
But now I'm home and back to the WW grind. I went to my meeting today, stood on the scale, looked at the result and didn't feel even a moment of disappointment.
-
Looking forward to next weeks WI. :)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast! What a beautiful group of women in that picture!!! Same thing happened to me after a few days in Hilton Head, SC with my sorority sisters, and it was gone by the next weigh in. Great job not letting it get you down!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?