Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Strawberry Banana Smoothie - 2pts

Cold, fruity and frothy!


Fruit smoothies are perfect to hold you over between meals. I make mine with whatever I have on hand. Usually, I use LF vanilla yogurt but this time I had a WW vanilla smoothie pack. I also make them with frozen mixed berries or frozen peaches. I want to try a pineapple smoothie sometime.

Here's Jaelyn enjoying his smoothie.
Strawbery Banana Smoothie
1 WW Vanilla smoothie pack
1 banana
A handful of fresh strawberries
A handful of ice
1-2 cup FF milk

2 servings / 2pts each

What's your fav smoothie recipe? I'd love to try some new combos.

1 comment:

  1. I usually use a cup of skim milk and some frozen fruit...strawberries, pineapple, peaches..in place of the ice. My favorite so far is to take the milk, a few pineapple chunks, a few frozen strawberries and a couple of drops of orange extract. Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?