Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Girl.

Today is my birthday.

This weekend has been a busy one for me. I didn't do any cooking all weekend, well except for the oatmeal I had for breakfast yesterday. But of course, no cooking doesn't mean no eating! Last night the Hubs took me out to PF Changs. I love their lettuce wraps. It was delish. After dinner we went to a night club and listened to some great music.

Today we spent the entire day out and about, doing a little shopping and just being together. We ended the day at Famous Daves for a big plate of BBQ! Yum.

Hey, I didn't have a birthday cake, I should at least get a bravo for that.

Well, tomorrow is a new day, and my birthday celebrations are over, so it's back to points and tracking.

Happy Weight Loss!

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to PF Changs so bad yesterday LOL but on a Sunday bus schedule, I had to settle for what came first and therefore didn't make it.

    Happy belated Bday to you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...You looked FAB might I add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I figured it out...yay! I put the follow link on my blog. Thanks I would have never thought to even do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?