Friday, September 7, 2012

{Love Fix} BFF's Wedding in St. Croix

I know I've been MIA, but with good reason.  I was on vacay in St. Croix for my girl's wedding. 
(Yes, it's ok to be jells, I understand)

Of course there were lots of pictures being snapped and it just wouldn't be right not to share.


Getting the bride ready for her big moment.



Smile girls.

The Hubs and Wynnie.
 
Family shot.


Eat Cake.

Details.
 
Another attempt at a family shot, Wynter wasn't havin it.
 
Love this.
 
Wynnie was killin that chicken bone, until she lost it under her chin.
 
Me with the Newlyweds.
 
The cutest flower girl who slept through the ceremony but was ready for the reception.
 
 We had a great time. 
The wedding was beautiful, the couple was happy, the weather was perfect, the food was delish and the drinks were chilled.

Congrats Nika and Jamal!
Love you.
 
 

1 comment:

Whatcha thinking?