Sunday, June 24, 2012

{Me Fix} Getting to know me!

Saw this over on Wonderfully Complex and thought it looked like fun

So here I go.


1. If you had 10 minutes to be on a popular television show, which show would it be? Umm, I'm a big reality show junkie, but I think being on a reality show would kill my interest in watching because I would find out, it's not as real as I hope it to be.  So, instead I would choose Law & Order: SVU.  Love crime mysteries and love me some Ice T!!

2. If you could have one superpower what would it be?  Since having kids, I always wonder how they see me.  I would love to be able to see the world through my kids eyes.

3. What TV show are you embarrassed about watching? iCarly. 

4. What is your favorite book? I used to read a lot, you know, pre-mommyhood.  Usually I would pick up a good black romance drama.  Some faves were Milk In My Coffee, Flyy Girl and The Coldest Winter Ever.

5. What is the worst flavor of ice cream? Not a big fan of any thing with chocolate chunks.

6. What is your favorite condiment? Hot sauce.

7. What is the ideal comfort food? Mac and Cheese

8. What is the most important meal of the day? Breaky Fast!

9. What is your dream job?  Not sure, but would involve, travel, food, having my family with me, creating, and lots of money.

10. What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school? Math.  Hated it in high school, but learned to really enjoy it in college.

11. What musical instrument do you wish you could play?  The piano.  It's so big and powerful.


Well, there you go.  Just a little more info about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?