Monday, June 25, 2012

{Fitness Fix} Mini Livingroom Bootcamp

Let me begin by saying I am in no way, shape or form a fitness expert. 
I'm just a busy mom of 3 trying to lose some weight and get healthy.

With that said, I have been trying a few different workout routines that I've found around the web.
After trying out a few different ones, I made one up of my own.  I tried it out this morning and let me tell you, I felt the burn.


It's a great quick workout that I can do, in between feeding the kiddos, changing diapers, and doing laundry.

Here I am this morning.  Sweat it out!!

And since I havn't done a progress pic lately, here is my latest.

Still got a baby belly and a big ol' booty, but progress is being made.

Current weight loss: 24.6 lbs down.
I gained 1. 2 lbs while in Cancun, but I count that as a victory.  It could've easily been 5+.

Happy Fitness!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, keep up the good work! And a gain of less than 2 lbs in Cancun is a HUGE victory!! I'm impressed!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?