Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Food Fix} Snack Attack

I'm a peanut butter lover. 
Real peanut butter.  None of that almond, sunflower, or other fancy shmancy stuff.  Don't get me wrong though, the other butters are good, but they just don't do it for me when I'm craving your regular old creamy PB.

Since I love it so much, I have to find ways to eat it without over doing it, because we all know how easy it is to take the jar and a big serving spoon to the couch and go to town, all while watching a reality show marathon.
(Oh, not you?  Just me?)

Anyhoo,
One of mine and my boys' fave PB snacks is what we like to call a Peanut Butter Roll-Up.

Basically, it's PB spread on a tortilla and rolled up.

But we like to mix it up sometimes,
This time Avon and I made them like this.


The sprinkle of cinnamon, is a must!


Snack Away.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?