Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{Family Fix} Mother's Day with the Family

FYI - I had no internet at home for about 3 weeks, so I have a lot of blogging to do in order to catch you up to date.  So if my next few posts seem a bit out dated, that's why.

~~~

My mothers day was great. 

I woke up and realized it was my very first Mothers Day as a Mommy of 3.  I felt complete.  Our family unit is what I've always dreamed of.  Me and my wonderful husband and our beautiful babies.  Love.

The Hubs already had the day planned out.  Which was perfect for me.  All I had to do was get ready and ride.


Of course before we left, we took a family pic.

Dad, Mom, Jaelyn, Avon and Wynter


We drove to Seattle and our first stop was Dicks for some burgers.
This burger joint is iconic in Seattle.  They have a very basic menu of burgers, homecut fries and milkshakes.  And since they serve through walk up windows, it great for a quick lunch.
 
 



Next we went to the Woodland Park Zoo.  The weather here was beautiful so it was a perfect day to spend at the zoo.


{Zoo Pics}
 
 
 
 
 


After the zoo, we headed over to this little Trinidadian restaurant called Pam's Kitchen.  I love Caribbean food and theirs is authentic and delish.  Actually, we first heard about this place on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, so apparently we're not the only ones who love their food.


{Food Pics}
I got the curry beef and the Hubs got the curry chicken.
Homemade Roti skins...  so good.
Jerk Chicken
Salad, perfect for cooling down your mouth after the spicy curry and chicken.
Jaelyn's Photography


The best Mother's Day to date because I got to spend it with my 3 little ones

And I leave you with this sweet face.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated mother's day to you! You and your family are so adorable and simply glowing. Your post was so sweet and I loved looking at the pictures.

    My dream family is to have three kids and a mix of boys and girls (basically LIKE YOURS) :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?