Saturday, March 17, 2012

{Creative Fix} Crochet Hat for my Baby Girl

Little Miss Wynter likes to be awake during the night.  Her usual kickin' it time is between 11pm and 1am, so I take that time to sit up in the bed next to her and crochet. 
Yes, I crochet and I love it.  I learned how long ago when I was about 7 and since being pregs I picked it up again.  I find it really relaxing.
My latest project was this sweet little hat I made for Wynter.
 
The hat was made following a basic baby beanie pattern. 

After searching and searching for an easy to follow layered flower pattern I found one here which I used for the flower.  The only difference is I used a multi colored yarn so, there was no need to switch yarns between the petal layers.

I think it turned out beautiful and Wynter looks adorable wearing it.

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is adorable and so is the hat with flower. I crochet also and after looking at your hat, it inspired me to pick up my needle, thread and crochet something...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?