Monday, February 6, 2012

{Family fix} It's been too long...

Dear Blog,

I've neglected you and I'm sorry.

Life sometimes has a way of getting busy and complicated which forces me to focus my attention elsewhere.

But I'm back and I will do my best to treat you better.

So, to kick things off, I want to bring you up to date.

Here are a few pics of what you've missed.



{Halloween 2011}



{Photo with Santa 2011}

{Maternity Photo 2011}

{Last Family Photo Shoot as a Family of 4}




And the best news update...

Our Baby Girl made her arrival.
Healthy, Happy, and Beautiful.

Pics and details in the post to follow!


6 comments:

  1. OMG your oldest is so tall! What a beautiful family. Congratulations on your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!!! Congrats on your baby girl! You are a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your baby girl! I cannot wait to see pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the arrival of your little diva! I know her big bubba's are loving her up! Many blessings to you and the family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?