Monday, October 24, 2011

{Family Fix} Pumpkin Around



Yesterday, The Hubs and I finally got the chance to take the boys to the pumpkin patch.  It's always so much fun.  I love to pick out pumpkins.  I don't like the perfect ones, I like them unique.





Don't the boys look cute in their costumes?
Last year after halloween, I found a ton of halloween decorations and costumes for 90% off the original price.  So I paid less than $4 for both of these together.
I love a good deal!



Tonight, we're gonna carve our pumpkins and I think, I'm gonna make some pumpkin pie.

Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! The pea costume is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy oh boy....I took the lords name in vain when I saw that first picture.....I said out loud...."Jesus could he get any cuter!!"

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?